Do you know about the nasty chemicals in your store-bought shampoos and the damaging effects they can have on your hair and body? Neither did I, but now that I do I would never expose myself or my family to these toxic nasties again
Many store-bought shampoos contain a vast array of toxic chemicals which you introduce to your body via your scalp every time you shampoo your hair. Once in your body, these chemicals build up over time and can contribute to a myriad of health problems.
Making your own natural shampoos at home is quick, easy, inexpensive and fun. Whats more, not only are these shampoos good for your hair, your health, and your wallet, they're also good for the environment as all the ingredients used are non-toxic and non-polluting.
In this book you'll learn more about exactly why you should ditch toxic, store-bought shampoos which are full of mysterious chemicals, and start making your own healthy, homemade alternatives today. This book also includes 34 amazing natural homemade shampoo recipes each of which clearly lists the ingredients required and is beautifully laid out with simple step by step instructions making it easy for you to follow along.
Here's A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- What The Chemical Nasties Lurking In Your Store-Bought Shampoo Are And Their Potential Effects On Your Hair & Your Health
- The Natural Ingredients You Can Use In Your Homemade Shampoos And The Benefits Of Each
- The Quickest Homemade Shampoo Of All (which takes literally seconds to prepare )
- Natural Shampoo Recipes Suitable For All Hair Types
- Natural Shampoo Recipes For Dry Hair
- Natural Shampoo Recipes For Greasy & Oily Hair
- Natural Dry Shampoos You Can Easily Make At Home
Yourself and your family can have great hair without taking risks with your health. Buy "Homemade Shampoo - A Complete Beginner's Guide To Natural DIY Shampoos" today and you'll have access to 34 natural, healthy, organic shampoo recipes which you'll be making in no time