You've heard the names: Bitcoin. Ethereum. Maybe even Dogecoin. But what are they, where did they come from, and why are they so valuable?
Cryptocurrency can be a minefield of new terms and strange concepts. It's easy to get lost unless you have a guide. Fortunately, you do
Just as he has done with this introductory books on Bitcoin, Eric Morse will explain exactly what you need to know in a simple, conversational style with easy-to-understand language.
Chapter 1: Bitcoin (BTC)
Chapter 2: Litecoin (LTC)
Chapter 3: Ethereum (ETH, ETC)
Chapter 4: Ripple (XRP)
Chapter 5: Storj (STORJ, SJCX)
Chapter 6: DarkCoin/DASH (DASH)
Chapter 7: NXT
Chapter 8: Other Cryptocurrencies of Note
Chapter 9: Investing
Inside, you'll discover:
- Which cryptocurrencies are worth holding regardless of price
- Where to purchase cryptocurrencies and what you should NEVER do after you buy
- Which currencies are BETTER than Bitcoin, and why
- What are the key differences between the popular altcoins
- and Which cryptocurrency niche is about to take off.
Don't let the future of finance and commerce leave you behind. Download your copy of Cryptocurrency: A Primer and get ahead of the game