Using benchmarking to interpret and communicate medical practice data can take a practice to a whole new level, but how does a practice properly measure and assess to improve its performance?
Proper Benchmarking techniques can lead to increased profitability and productivity in a practice, but what are the performance metrics to track and how should they be used?
The fully updated Benchmarking Success: The Essential Guide for Practice Managers 2nd edition is packed with tools and performance indicators that demonstrate practice-specific factors to determine the right benchmarks and improvement activities.
This book will help you to:
- Recognize the overall purpose, need, and intended reasons for benchmarking.
- Identify and avoid the common mistakes and potential errors when interpreting measurements and benchmarks.
- Determine the best method of describing and presenting data to physicians and other stakeholders for making management decisions.
- Examine techniques for measuring practice operations at the patient, provider, and staffing levels.
- Analyze the metrics needed to build a better performing practice.