The Achieving TABE Success family is designed to provide complete skill preparation and practice for TABE 9&10, encompassing Reading, Mathematics and Language, for levels E, M, D and A.
This series of books will help students achieve NRA gain through targeted instruction that specifically addresses TABE 9&10 skills.
Achieving TABE Success ... workbooks contain the following features:
- TABE 9&10 Correlation Charts - Each text contains a TABE 9&10 Correlation Chart that links each question to targeted skill lessons, enabling instructors and students to build a personalized study plan based on skill level strengths and weaknesses.
- Pre-tests and Post-tests - Each workbook begins with a pre-test and a skills correlation chart to help diagnose strengths and weaknesses and determine TABE readiness. The format of each pre- and post-test matches that of the actual TABE test.
- Targeted TABE Skill Lessons - Each lesson specifically targets a TABE skill. Students work with the innovative lesson format that provides step-by-step instruction to help insure success.
In the Reading and Language workbooks, the lessons are divided into four parts for a graduated approach to learning:
- Introduce clearly defines, explains, and illustrates the skill, and includes examples.
- Practice presents work related to the skill just introduced.
- Apply reinforces the skill through activities and exercises.
- Check Up evaluates student comprehension.
Unit reviews are divided into two parts: Review, which summarizes unit content, and Assessment, to determine student understanding.