The four-level Top Notch TV Video Course, by Joan Saslow and Allen Ascher, builds both listening comprehensions skills and productive language skills.
Each level of Top Notch TV consists of a hilarious TV-style situation comedy and authentic on-the-street interviews. In addition, five original pop songs and karaoke help reinforce new language. Top Notch TV is available in DVD or VHS format and comes packaged with photocopiable Activity Worksheets and Teaching Notes.
Note: Top Notch TV 3 Video Course is a course book; it does not contain a VHS or DVD.
The video components need to be ordered individually, as follows:
- Top Notch 3 Video (with Activity Worksheets) (VHS): ISBN 0131731416
- Top Notch 3 Video (with Activity Worksheets) (DVD): ISBN 0131947443
The Top Notch TV Video Course can be used in a number of ways:
- As a complete video-based listening/speaking course that teaches key vocabulary, grammar, and social language
- As a video-plus-workbook supplement to accompany the Top Notch textbook series
- As a video-plus-workbook complement to any low-beginning to intermediate-level English language course
- As a self-study or distance-learning video-plus-workbook program
Click on a link below to order the Top Notch TV video by level:
Or click here to order Top Notch TV: The Complete Series, with all levels in a boxed set plus the Activity Worksheets.