Elements 10 offers much of Photoshop's power without the huge price tag. It's a great tool for most image-editing buffs--whether you're a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist. But Elements still doesn't come with a useful manual. This bestselling book helps you get the most out of the program, from the basics to advanced tips for both Windows and Mac users.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Quickly learn your way around. Customize Elements to suit your working style.
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, and make quick image fixes with ease.
- Retouch any image. Learn how to repair and restore old and damaged photos.
- Add pizzazz. Give images more zip with dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Design with words. Make text flow along a curved path or around an object or shape.
- Find your creative flair. Create scrapbooks, greeting cards, photo books, and more.
- Try out advanced techniques. Work with layers, blend modes, and other tools.