Each unit includes practice pages that provide listening and writing practice. Review sections after every two units reinforce the skills students have just learned.
- Songs and chants motivate students as they follow along with the storyline.
- Phonics chants help students recognize letters and sounds.
- Games review key language and develop confidence.
- A pull-out Little Book invites students to retell a story.
- Mascot puppets of the main characters for the first two levels can be used to model and reinforce language, practice dialogues, and role-play.