Brilliant guides allow you to find the information that you need easily and without fuss. Using a highly visual, step-by-step approach, Brilliant books will solve your technology problems and guide you through essential tasks, providing you with exactly what you need to know, just when you really need it.
Spend less time reading and more time doing with a visual step-by-step approach to Adobe Photoshop Elements 7
Brilliant guides provide the quick, easy-to-access information that you need...
- Accessible full colour design throughout
- Detailed index to help you find exactly what you need to know
- Practical tasks presented on one or two pages
- Numbered steps guide you through each task or problem
- Numerous screenshots illustrate each step
- "See Also ..." boxes point you to related tasks and information in the book
- "Did you know?..." sections alert you to relevant expert tips, tricks and advice
- Troubleshooting guide to help you sort out most common problems and queries
Brilliant Photoshop Elements 7 provides the in-depth, wide ranging coverage that enables Photoshop Elements users to get the most out of the software and will show you how to .
· Browse, organize, and process files using the Organizer
· Easily find and view just the photos and video clips you want to see
· Whiten teeth, deepen a blue sky, and more with a single click
· Use auto controls to quickly fix a photo
· Use Guided Edit to walk you step by step through the editing process
· Use more precise colour correction to enhance a photo
· Easily brush away wrinkles and other unwanted photo results
· Use image trickery and special effects to change or enhance a photo
· Use themes and artwork to liven up your photo projects
· Create perfect group shots, seamless panoramas, tourist-less landscapes, and more
· Easily create photo books, calendars, collages, slide shows, scrapbook pages, greeting cards, and CD/DVD labels
· Easily share your work using e-mail, online galleries, mobile phones, CDs/DVDs, and more
Perspection has written and produced books on a variety of computer software, including Adobe Flash CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS2, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Microsoft Office 2007 and 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista and XP, Microsoft Expression Web, and Apple Mac OS X Panther. Perspection was founded in 1991, and is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Perspection has written more than 80 computer books, and sold more than 5 million copies.
Visit us on the web at