Vekt i gram:
The Language of Animals: 7 Steps to Communicating with Animals
A Step-by-Step Program for Communicating With Your Animals
The humananimal spiritual connection is a powerful one. In this astounding guide, renowned animal communicator Carol Gurney draws upon fifteen years of successful communication with animals to offer animal lovers what they’ve always longed for: a simple, effective method for “listening to” and communicating with their animals.
Based on her successful 7-step HeartTalk ProgramSM, which has already helped thousands of people understand their basic telepathic connection with animals, Gurney outlines the principles of “heart-to-heart” communication, showing you how to open your heart to a more meaningful connection with the animals you love. Learn how to:
* Understand your animal’s needs, feelings, and innermost thoughts so you can discover who he or she really is
* Develop long-distance communication skills to locate lost or stolen animals
* Understand animals’ physical feelings so you can help comfort them when they are sick or injured
* Emotionally prepare yourself for the death of your beloved animal
* Discover how animals can be your best teachers in helping you to love yourself
* Actually communicate telepathically with the loving beings that share your world!
Animals are not only our loyal companions; they are our guides, our healers, our link to the simple wisdom of the natural world. Filled with amazing real-life stories of humananimal communication, The Language of Animals is a must for every animal enthusiast–and a loving gift to the engaging, expressive animals who have so much to share.
Inngår i følgende kategorier
Søk flere bøker: