Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Miami is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire the iconic art-deco architecture, enjoy the nightlife, and swim at North Beach; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Miami and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Miami:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Miami map (included in print version), plus over 10 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Downtown Miami, Greater Miami, Key Biscayne, Little Haiti, Little Havana, North Miami Beach, South Beach, Wynwood, the Design District and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Miami, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Miami's neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Miami & the Keys guide.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Florida guide for a comprehensive look at all the state has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.